After years of training for competitive sports, Mind Over Muscle founder Laura Brazeal was “fit” and in pain. In her mid-twenties, she was already experiencing substantial knee twinges just getting out of her car and low back spasms while jogging. The focus on getting fit and looking good was often at odds with optimal health and longevity.
Determined to help herself and others live better in 2015 she began focusing her students’ training programs on posture and simple movement changes to alleviate pain and create optimal health. Her clients experienced reduction in low back pain, headaches, neck and shoulder tightness, joint pain, plantar fasciitis, as well as other conditions.
Inspired by her students’ successes and a desire to help more people live pain-free, Laura established Mind Over Muscle in 2017.
Laura is passionate about helping others move smarter so they too can continue participating in the things they love.
Contact Laura to set up your initial consultation!
- Certifications held by Laura Brazeal
- Certified Personal Trainer – American Council on Exercise
- Certified Health Coach – American Council on Exercise
- Functional Movement Screen, 1
- Nutritious Movement Certified Restorative Exercise Specialist
- Currently Pursuing MovNat Level 1 & 2 Certification